We are excited to partner with a unique advisory firm that delivers comprehensive non-dilutive funding solutions for clients of all stages, from start-ups to the Fortune 500. To date they have secured over $1.7B dollars of government funding with a heavy focus on industrial decarbonization and clean energy programs.
The Senior Grant Manager is responsible for leading and managing the entire process of written content creation for all clients, across multiple technologies and industries, from concept development and messaging, to drafting and submission. This includes managing the entire grant writing and submission process for multiple clients, as well as developing white papers, pre proposals, RFI responses and other written documents and presentation materials, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Managing the end-to-end grant proposal development and submission process for multiple companies and technologies (in collaboration internal team and clients), starting from messaging and storyboarding all the way through drafting, review and submission
- Developing strategies, through direct engagement with clients, the government, think tanks and others, for how clients can address key policy goals (e.g. Justice 40), while also achieving their technical and business goals for each grant proposal
- Managing each project’s team to ensure high quality content is created and submitted on time
- Developing a scalable process for managing and communicating collateral development, timelines, and updates to internal and external audiences
- Thinking holistically across the client base to identify trends and generate thought pieces for policy and investor audiences
- Mentoring Analysts, including framing up research and technical analyses required for developing compelling value propositions and storylines, reviewing and providing direction on work products, and coaching on communicating effectively through written collateral