Our client is a leading global technology and climate impact organization. They specialize in quantifying greenhouse gas (GHG) gains and losses related to land management. Their GHG data-model integration software system is utilized by investors, policymakers, advocates, climate scientists, and land managers to measure and manage the carbon climate impact for the Agriculture, Forestry, and Land Use (AFOLU) sector.
With an ambitious goal to transform how environmental data is used, our client is enabling organizations in the land sector to take actionable steps to address climate change. They have already built a world-first, market-leading technology company and are now embarking on significant expansion plans. They are seeking top talent to help build their trusted, innovative, and impactful global brand.
As the Head of Product, you will lead the global scale product development for our client's cutting-edge climate data software. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading Product strategy, roadmap, specifications, and revenue models
- Designing for customer fit/market demand, onboarding & experience, and training and adoption
- Selecting standards/methods for product fit; data and model set selection
- Managing simulation runs and Quality Control
- Determining product quality requirements
- Managing strategic operational partnership.
- Managing product and customer usage metrics
- Demonstrating results focus, adaptability, and iterative process
You are an individual who embodies the following qualities:
- A leader with integrity and respect, operating within a trust-based business environment
- Diligent, focused, and always deliver on your promises
- Values teamwork and is committed to achieving common goals
- Adaptable and resilient, with a growth mindset that drives you to learn and evolve
- Possesses technical product management capabilities, with experience in tech/data analytics product strategy and development
- Has hands-on design, requirements, and execution experience with engineering teams
- Agile, with the ability to iterate to determine product/market fit
- Able to translate and integrate customer needs, market regulation, and scientific methodologies into commercialized, scalable products
- Has internal influencing skills essential to drive prioritization and integration across company functions to deliver iterative product development processes
- Passionate about impact and change, willing to take calculated risks, and able to learn from mistakes