Our client is a leading global technology and climate impact organization. They've developed a powerful remote sensing platform to measure carbon drawdown gains and losses related to land management. They have already built a market-leading technology and are now embarking on US expansion. They are seeking the expertise of an experienced marketer to build their marketing function.
Your Impact (Responsibilities)
We are looking for a Head of Marketing to tell our story to the masses. You’ll become an expert on our value proposition, and test different messages to see exactly what content resonates with our audience. Your work will span from educational and thought leadership content to marketing and sales messaging.
- Lead and manage integrated marketing plans supporting product releases, BD sales campaigns, and content strategy for thought leadership
- Perform market research; evaluate which messages are resonating and what our competitors are saying to the market
- Manage website content and relevance
- Create press releases and perform media pitching
- Events/sponsorships as well as other partnership development activities for industry and sector impact
- Synthesize complex information into simplified content
- Stay informed on the latest policies, news, and events affecting the market