We are excited to partner with a startup that is building out the infrastructure for the next generation bioreactors and operating systems that will industrialize cultivated meats. The technology platform is a combination of hardware (industrial scale) and software with advanced sensors and model-based controls that allow for intelligence decision making and the ability to efficiently operate a large facility with a small team. They have a strong Mechanical Engineering and Cell Culture skillset on the team and now need to add an exceptional Lead Software Engineer.
You will bring software development experience to a multidisciplinary team of engineers and scientists, helping set standards and best practices for programming processes while bringing scientific concepts and ideas to life. You will be a creative problem-solver, responsible for coding the platform and building the supporting infrastructure (e.g., AWS infrastructure, DB configuration).
- Develop, build, and maintain innovative, high-quality, production-ready software solutions in an agile development environment
- Set up infrastructure and testing environments (GIT, dockers, cloud infrastructure, backend database, etc.)
- Set up infrastructure and testing environments for automation code and connectivity (PLC/edge/cloud)
- Development and implementation of the process data model
- Construct technical guidelines and governance around software development, while owning the timeline and process