We are partnering with a self-funded, fast-growing, remote-first start-up that has developed a software platform to help energy developers fast track their installation projects.
You are an extraordinary Data Engineer who has experience defining the Data Engineering strategy for a fast-growing company. You will own and influence how the pipelines are developed and also build them.
- You are a versatile engineer who is very familiar with setting up a Data Engineering strategy for a fast-growing company
- You will set up best practices to ensure the pipelines are robust
- You will be responsible for scoping out infrastructure and pipeline development for new products that will be launched
- You are a Data Engineer with experience designing and building robust pipelines and infrastructure
- You have experience in Python
- You have experience scaling a Data Engineering organization
- You are a fast learner and can pick up new technologies quickly
- You demonstrate continuous learning
- You can operate in ambiguity and are excited to take ownership
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Experience working in the utility industry or projects supporting electric transmission, distribution and substation design