We are excited to partner with a mission-driven company seeking to reinvent North America's $2-trillion dollar freight industry by eliminating waste and inefficiency. Do you want to make the world a better place and tackle new, exciting challenges while disrupting an industry? Do you want to solve complex problems in applied machine learning, cloud deployments, or vehicle routing on an unmatched engineering team?
If this sounds like you, read on!
- Design, build, and implement front-end infrastructure and shared components
- Achieve sub second load times for all common areas of the web application
- Drive standardization of front-end monitoring
- Automate key front-end development workflows
- Introduce real time update infrastructure for features like push notifications
- Implement standardized UI toolkit component library
- Expert in front-end development frameworks like React, Vue, Angular or Svelte
- Built front-end applications servicing thousands of concurrent users
- Expert in front-end application performance improvements and unblocking the event loop
- Technical leadership role in front-end development
- B.S. degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)