Our client is a customer-first, digital-focused, clean energy provider of the future; the success of our digital customer experience platforms and applications becomes critical to our strategic success.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will develop and lead the UX practice within Digital Transformation playing a pivotal role in developing easy-to-use and aesthetically pleasing products and solutions for customers to engage with. The ideal candidate will also have experience in human-centered design, leveraging this expertise for problem solving and creative solutions. The UX practice area lead will support the research, design, execution, and testing of products and analytics tools. This person will partner directly with our local and global digital teams, business stakeholders, and strategic partners such as Uplight to ensure our vision is translated to enhance business and customer outcomes.
- Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum of 5 years experience
- Ability to understand business metrics and translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Experience in the five stages of human-centered design research
- Ability to implement research, testing, and improvement strategies from remote working locations
- Persona/Journey development, UX research
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate ideas to developers
- Knowledge of industry tools like Adobe, Illustrator, and Sketch
- Attention to detail and mastery of information design
- Ability to lead a project from beginning to successful completion
- Spanish and/or Portuguese are a strong plus.