Lead a high-horsepower team of engineers working to reinvent North America’s $2-trillion dollar freight industry with a platform designed for freight and shipping services to achieve significant optimization and economic savings. The platform helps shippers and carriers maximize revenue, eliminate waste and inefficiency, while reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 40%.
You will deliver high quality software systems in a truly agile production environment, collaborating with the product team to refine and deliver on the product roadmap while mentoring and coaching engineers. You inspire innovation and creativity within the team, while also seeking to iterate on and evangelize the SDLC process.
- Identifying and prioritizing developer pain points with technical guidance
- Delivering on multiple projects, focusing on minimizing scope / maintaining quality
- Passionate about fostering engineering excellence and collaboration
- Being a trusted mentor and career coach to strengthen team engagement with thoughtful leadership
- 7+ years experience in software development, 5+ years in a technical lead/manager role
- Leading high-performance and autonomous teams + delivering on a product roadmap with cross functional stakeholders and leadership
- Strong experience with evolutionary design, MVPs, and the "maximize the work not done" philosophy, holding an introspective, humble, and growth oriented mindset
- Skills: Java, AWS, Full product ownership/feature development, Enterprise SaaS exp
***(Hybrid position in Seattle or San Diego, relocation assistance provided)***