Driven By Impact is Climate People's new and exciting monthly newsletter! Stay tuned for water cooler updates, resource recommendations, community spotlights — and of course — some hot jobs.
New here? Climate People is a sustainable, equitable, and inclusive ClimateTech recruitment firm. Our mission is to empower the world's best talent to transition their careers to help combat climate change.
Climate People Updates
What's new at ClimatePeople? ClimateTech is our only initiative. Our sole mission is to combat climate change one job placement at a time. Learn how we're doing this below.
- Get to know Climate People!
- Have you had a notable experience with us? Leave us a review. Candidate. Client.
We prioritize recruiting a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce, drawing on the perspective of a range of lived experiences to meet these challenges. We have taken the EDICT pledge to empower diversity in ClimateTech and are members of the Browning the Green Space (BGS) community of leaders.
We understand that tangible actions speak significantly louder than words and are actively looking for opportunities to combat racial inequalities within our community.
We recently partnered with 1% For The Planet and in honor of Pride Month we have chosen to donate $1,000 from our Q1 revenue to The Venture Out Project. We wanted to find an organization that fights for not only the livelihood of the planet, but for the equality of all of those who inhabit it.
View our blog post on the importance of LGBTQ+ inclusion in the workplace & environmental movement.
- READ MORE
Monthly Must Haves.
The ClimateTech community is constantly rolling out fresh and engaging resources to help decarbonize the global economy. View our recommended resources below.
- What even is ClimateTech? A breakdown of the ins & outs of the industry.
- How do I get started? 3 steps to landing your dream ClimateTech job.
- How do I get recruited on LinkedIn? Tips & tricks from our founder and experienced ClimateTech recruiter, Brendan Andersen.
- We recommend that you join these highly interactive and engaging Slack Communities:
- Work On Climate, Impact Makers, Climate Action Tech, &Women in Climate Tech
Dose of Optimism
At Climate People, we acknowledge the problem and the possibility. We're optimistic in this battle and believe that our customers and clients can and will make an impact.
- Environmental benefits of remote work? Commutes pose a significant environmental toll.- Vegan diamonds? Yup, you heard that right.- Battery innovation... Electrification is coming!