Our monthly newsletter helps you stay informed on all industry advancements, job postings, announcements, and more!
Edition 4: September 2021
Thanks for tuning into Climate People's monthly newsletter, Driven By Impact!
Did you attend any NYC Climate Week events last week? We did and were inspired by the immense amount of opportunity, talent, and ingenious innovation that is present in this space.
We joined the "Calling for an Equitable Climate Solution" panel and greatly resonated with two of the takeaways:
Our network is capitalizing on that opportunity and creating a brighter/more optimistic future via state-of-the-art climate technologies. Join Climate People in being part of this solution!
What's new at Climate People? ClimateTech is our only initiative. Our sole mission is to combat climate change one job placement at a time. Learn how we're doing this below.
- Climate People's Journey: Read our founder's story!- Help us help you. Leave us a review: Job Seekers.Hiring Managers.
We're a Proud Member of 1% For The Planet.
One Percent for the Planet is an international organization that allows members to collaborate with environmental nonprofits. We donate 1% of every placement fee to an environmental nonprofit of the candidate's choosing. We've selected nonprofits that exemplify our diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Introducing The Nonprofits!
- LGBTQ+ inclusivity: Meet The Venture Out Project.
- Equitable solar distribution: Meet The Honnold Foundation.
- Uprooting racism & seeding sovereignty: Meet Soul Fire Farm
- Protect the sacredness of Earth: Meet The Indigenous Environmental Network
The ClimateTech community is constantly rolling out fresh and engaging resources to help decarbonize the global economy. View our recommended resources below.
- Looking for a climate job? A specialized recruiter can help.
- How can we achieve net-zero emissions? Check out this Climate People-sponsored podcast!
- Missed Climate Week? Canary Media provides a recap.
At Climate People, we acknowledge the problem and the possibility. We're optimistic in this battle and believe that our customers and clients can and will make an impact.
- Meet The Garbage Queen. A sustainability scientist and climate communicator.
- $16 billion has been poured into ClimateTech this year. The details.
- Celebrating 10 years of Women in Clean Tech & Sustainability. Join in!
- Want to join an uplifting community of like-minded environmentalists? My Climate Journey welcomes you.
Are you wondering how to make a lasting impression after a job interview? Don't forget to send a follow-up email to your interviewer! It's a crucial step that many candidates overlook, but it can make all the difference in standing out from other applicants. To craft an effective email, be sincere, tailor your message to your interviewer, and convey enthusiasm. And don't forget about timing – send your email within one to two days of your interview to show that you're proactive and eager about the position.
Driven By Impact is Climate People's monthly newsletter on news, insights, and action-packed resources. Read for all of May's updates.
Climate People announces expansion of recruitment services to include deep tech, science, and business-related functions. Check out our talent portal for pre-vetted, mission-driven candidates ready to make a difference in your company!