We are excited to partner with a global consultancy that helps companies and organizations secure large-scale grant funding to develop and scale their high impact climate-solutions. This mission-driven company has a strong track record of success in landing non-dilutive funding for their high-impact, climate-related ventures.
Your Impact (Responsibilities)
This position has significant growth potential, and will provide the candidate a unique opportunity to leverage their proven grant management and research skills to help develop an ambitious venture in an under-resourced part of the climate sector. As detailed below, it is important for you to not only have relevant experience and a strong skillset, but also to want to be part of a business that can deliver on this potential and fulfill their vision. To that end, you should be mission-driven, a self-starter, and highly capable of executing not only the day-to-day duties, but also capable of driving impactful initiatives throughout the development of the enterprise.
As the first Funding Research Lead, you will..
- Be responsible for the essential beginning stages of the grants management lifecycle, namely identification and assessment of funders and funding opportunities
- Be the primary driver of comprehensive Funding Ecosystem Map process, which is designed to identify the funding opportunities that have the highest probability of being successfully awarded and are most well-aligned with each individual client
- Have deep engagement with and understanding of the grant and non-dilutive funding ecosystem in order to compile, analyze, and curate opportunities that support the acceleration of climate solutions
- Review and manage the work of Funding Research Analysts across multiple simultaneous Ecosystem Mapping projects
- Be responsible for client relationship management during the course of an individual Ecosystem Mapping project, including running meetings, requesting information, providing feedback, and delivering projects.
- Some Project and people management, including Funding Research Analysts.
- Support the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and guidelines to streamline and improve the Ecosystem Mapping process
- Manage crucial tools in the Ecosystem Mapping process, including databases (e.g., Airtable), project management platforms (e.g., Asana), and custom Interactive Funding Pipelines