Our client is creating an all-in-one platform that allows organizations to measure, analyze, and reduce their Enterprise Carbon Footprint. They provide customers with unprecedented visibility and insights into the impact their organization has on the environment. Leveraging the latest breakthroughs in data science and software, our technology will empower teams and leaders to mobilize their organizations to continuously improve their greenhouse gas emissions metrics.
In this role you will work alongside our sales and customer success teams while directly interfacing with our customers. You’ll excel at identifying and understanding customer needs, demonstrating and scoping solutions, and leading the delivery of results as a trusted partner to our customers once they’ve been successfully onboarded into our platform.
Successful candidates should have a minimum of five years of recent professional experience in a customer facing solutions role. SaaS and sustainability consulting experience is strongly preferred.
- Foster a growth mindset, continually learning and expanding your understanding of our company’s vision, our customer’s needs, and our ever-evolving landscape
- Be the customer solutions expert to include demonstrating platform functionality, and explaining carbon accounting and sustainability reporting frameworks
- Support revenue growth and customer retention through activities such as facilitating customer meetings, leading solutioning, and managing platform onboarding
- Exceed customer expectations during platform onboarding and ongoing use by appropriately scoping solutions to match customer needs
- Collaborate with various teams such as sales, product management, and customer success to deliver a unified customer experience
- Maintain an accurate CRM with information across the customer lifecycle to include information relevant to sales conversion, platform onboarding expectations, and future functionality considerations
- At least five (5) years of technology and/or sustainability solutions experience in a customer facing role
- Strong business acumen with the ability to present and explain technical information to various customer stakeholders
- Ability to work across multi-functional teams with competing priorities while still delivering key objectives within given time constraints
- Excellent communication, relationship management, and decision-making skills
- Four-year degree from an accredited institution
- Be an expert in at least one of the following areas: Sustainability Solutions, Carbon Accounting, Financed Emissions or Warming Trajectory Modeling.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to present and explain technical information to various customer stakeholders - To include Greenhouse Gas Protocol, carbon accounting, sustainability disclosures and software as a service.
- Certifications from standard setters like WRI, ISO, GHGP, SBTi, TCFD, VRF, etc.